FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Super Petrel announces new 400 Series light sport aircraft for 2021. Nearly twenty years ago, the Super Petrel was introduced in Brazil. In 2014, the aircraft received S-LSA approval from the FAA. During this time, many changes and improvements have been incorporated into the aircraft. All with the same goal in mind, make it better than before. A few years ago, Scoda Aeronautica laid out a plan to be executed prior to the construction of aircraft serial number 400.
The plan contained the following upgrades and changes:
- Reduced fabric area on lower wing to prevent water damage.
- Rotax 912iS fuel injected engine with 4 gph fuel burn and tri-fan cooling system.
- Day and Night VFR that included upgrading to Whelen lighting.
- Interior Dome Lighting.
- Increase Max Operating weight to 1,430 for land operations. (600 lb. useful load).
- Garmin G3X dual 10.4 inch displays with full Garmin Suite.
- SiriusXM weather and radio. (Subscription Required)
- Manual Electric Roll Trim. (Tosten Hat Switch)
- New Interior Design.
- New Exterior Graphic Design choices.
The “400 Series” now contains all the upgrades and changes designed over the past four years, all of which are now included as standard equipment. Deliveries to begin in early 2021. Super Petrel announces new 400 Series light sport aircraft for 2021 and we’re all excited. Contact Us for more info
Same Great Airplane. Only Better!